Student Spring Break Trip
March 10-12, 2019
- We are going on an Amazing Race this Spring Break! We will challenge our students physically and mentally. They will solve puzzles, watch movies, work together, and compete all while learning about the Bible, God, nature, and themselves.
- The all-inclusive cost for each student is $50. However, every student that brings a friend the cost will be only $25 for each!
- You get to sleep in, hang out with friends, get some service hours, have tons of fun, and sleep in your own bed. What a great few days of Spring Break!
3:00 pm Meet at Woodland for Garden Work, Games & Devo
6:30 pm Go out to dinner to Huhot Mongolian Grill
12710 IH 10 W, San Antonio TX. 78230
8:00 pm Parents pick up at Huhot (unless other arrangements have been made)
- Bring gardening gloves, rakes, trowels, etc. We will be preping the garden for spring planting.
- As we do the different activities, do your best to remember everything. It’s all part of the Amazing Race!
12:00 Noon Meet at Woodland -or-
12:30 pm Meet at Laser Legend
7505 N Loop 1604 E #101, San Antonio, TX 78233
4:30 pm Leave for dinner at Nicha’s
7929 Pat Booker Rd, Live Oak, TX 78233
6:30 pm Movie (Play the Flute) at Regal Cinemas Live Oak 18 & RPX
7901 Pat Booker Rd, Live Oak, TX 78233
8:30 pm Ice Cream at Cold Stone Creamery
7917 Pat Booker Rd, Live Oak, TX 78233
9:00 pm Parents pick up at Cold Stone Creamery (unless arrangements have been made)
- At Laser Legend we will compete and work together — laser tag, mini golf, and an escape room.
- The movie is about a youth group with a new youth minister. We will talk after the movie about why go to church, why read the Bible, and be serious about your relationship with God.
1:30 Meet at Woodland -or-
2:00 pm Meet at Friedrich Wilderness Park
21395 Milsa Dr, San Antonio, TX 78256
5:00 pm We will go out to eat at Tiagos at The Rim
17711 IH 10 West #101, San Antonio TX 78257
7:30 pm Parents pick up at Tiagos (unless other arrangements have been made)
- We will hike and geocache at Friedrich Wilderness Park.
- Bring plenty of water.
What happens if it rains (which looks likely)?
We will continue all as planned as best we can. Bring rain gear, umbrellas, etc.
We might make some changes, so please sign up so we can let you know what those changes are.