Selah VieCollege Camp 2020
Details coming soon
Tentative Cost: $350 (scholarships are available)
2019 in Review
Theme: Love From the Center
Romans 12:1-2 (The Message)
So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.
College Camp is for recent high school graduates and college students. This ministry is provided by CBF.
Selah Vie is an end-of-summer retreat that allows college and graduate students to pause in the midst of life in order to reflect, listen, seek guidance and discern God’s purposes and direction. Specialized tracks give attention to the different life stages in which students may find themselves.
The Selah Vie experience features:
• Worship and Prayer Opportunities
• Reflection Tracks
• Small and Large Group Experiences
• Free Time
What to Bring
- Room: Twin sheets or sleeping bag, a pillow, and bath towels. The beds are bunk-style with a shared bathroom (be sure to pack your shower shoes).
- Daily clothes: Dress = casual and comfortable. Keep in mind that it will be hot in Tennessee in August and cooler indoors. You may want to bring a light jacket for inside activities.
- Party clothes: The theme of this year’s party is TBD, so keep an eye out for the details soon!
- Swimwear: We will have water activities available, so bring something to wear that you can get wet or swim in! Also, bring a beach towel if you plan on swimming!
- Shoes: Wear comfortable walking shoes that you can wear around the campus and for the fun outside activities!
– Bug spray
– Water bottle
– Umbrella/rain gear
– Bible, journal
– Spending money for when we go off-site