Parents’ Night Out!!
at Woodland Baptist Church
Children through 5th grade are welcome; care will be given by Woodland’s nursery staff and the youth.
Here are the dates for the next few PNO:
- Friday, February 21 (reservation deadline — Wednesday, February 19)
- Friday, March 20 (reservation deadline — Wednesday, March 18)
You can sign up for as many or as few as you want. You can always come back and sign up for more later.
If you would please do the following things for us:
- Make sure children have been fed or bring dinner with you. It would be most helpful if children who have difficulty feeding themselves – could be fed before they are dropped off.
- Please drop your child/children off no later than 7:30 p.m. We like to start quieter activities between 7:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Feel free to bring PJs, pillow and a blanket. We have mats for children to lay down on and will start having a quiet time around 8:30.
NEW POLICY – Please READ Carefully!!
- If you are no longer planning to attend, please edit your sign up by the Wednesday before PNO. You may either call/text or email Lisa Shinkins. Phone: 210-846-2433
- If you cannot register, because we are full – please email Lisa Shinkins to get on our waiting list.
- If your child/children are sick the day of PNO, please contact Lisa no later than 12:00 p.m. – I can then contact someone on the wait list to take your place.
- If you are a no show and do not call, email or remove yourself from the list – you will NOT be eligible to attend the following month PNO. If you are already signed up, you will be removed.
Just to give you a heads up, starting sometime in 2020 – we will begin charging $5.00 per child for PNO with a cap at $15.00 for families. This fee will help cover cost of an activity for the children. I will send an email before that happens as you will have to pay in advance.
Any questions? Contact Lisa Shinkins, Woodland Baptist Church Children’s Ministry Director.