LifeTimers meet on the third Thursday of each month in Maresh Hall. In addition to their monthly luncheon meeting, this senior adult ministry (55+) organizes group travel, programs and ministry opportunities.
LifeTimers Leadership Team
- Co-Directors: Linda Mason & Kay Morrison
- Co-Secretaries: Carol Hagler & Lisa Shinkins
- Co-Treasurers: Melissa Brown & Anna Dillon
- Programs: Debby Bussey, John & Kay Franklin, Jeni Cook Furr, Mary Moses, Ed & Mary Nichols, Bob Reddick, and Ed Twedt
- Arrangements & Decorations: Carol Hagler
- Public Relations: Derlene Williams
- IT & Technical Set-Up: Lance Mayes
- Day Trip Coordinator: Lonnie Shuler
- Name Tags: Susan Dumas
- CAR (Catch A Ride) & Caller Coordinator: Debbie Bussey
- Callers: Kathy Barnes, Barbara Cage, Anna Dillon, Kay Ely, Ann Elizabeth Howell, Bettie Claire Jackson, Marion Manuel, Linda Mason, Becky Miller, Sheila Norton, Cheryl Sharp, Becky
Upchurch, Debarah Wilson, Marvella Woods and Pam Wright
- Photographers: Marilyn Gladson & John Franklin
- Physical Setup & Take Down Chairs & Tables: Ramiro Hernandez
- Newsletter Editor: Barbara Higdon
Click here to email photos and tidbits
- Kathy Barnes, Shirley Cowden, Edith Geurin, Mary Russell, Bunnie
VanLeeuwen, & BJ Wachel (Oct., Dec., Feb., and Mar.)
- Linda Mason, Kay Morrison, Carol Hagler, & Debby Bussey (Sept.)
- Becky Upchurch & friends (Nov.)
- Doralee Shannon & friends (Jan.)
- Diana Bridges & ESL Cooks (Apr.)
- Barbara Higdon & friends (May)
Beverage Gals & Guys
- Henry Bussey, Phil Mason, John Myers, Beverly Dugas, & Dianne Porter
If you are not currently a member of our LifeTimers group, you are missing out on lots of fun. As LifeTimers, we “live LIFE fully for the TIME God gives us.” We warmly welcome Woodland’s members who are 50+ and their friends (we have a strict “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy where age is concerned, so don’t let that keep you away).
This is a great opportunity for enjoying a delightful lunch and getting to know others while being entertained by guest performers or speakers. LifeTimers also sponsors local day trips and extended destination trips.
LifeTimers gather together on the third Thursday of the month from September through May in Maresh Hall at 11:00 AM.
A LifeTimers one-time membership costs $10; our delicious lunch is $5.
- July 21 — Edie Dutton and students from SAYC. Lunch catered by Frankie Boone with ice cream for dessert service by the Woodland Staff
- September 15 — Al Staggs, Performing Artist, Comedic Impersonations
- October 20 — Jud Edwards discussing his new book, Panning for Gold
- November 10 — Cameron Vickery, Work, Home Life & Anything You Want to Know
- December 15 — Daniel, Lois, and Edie, Christmas Music
- January 19 — Hans and Linda Liebe, Bingo Fun
- February 16 — Ed Nichols, Veterinarian Experiences
- March 16 — Cliff Moses’ Band, St. James Gate
- April 20 — Joy Fisher Hein, Artist, Painter, Sculptor, Gardener, & Illustrator
- May 18 — Nilda Navarro, Keep the Hearth Fire Burning — Military Families
LifeTimers Newsletters are sent monthly through MailChimp.