LifeTimers meet on the third Thursday of each month in Maresh Hall. In addition to their monthly luncheon meeting, this senior adult ministry (55+) organizes group travel, programs and ministry opportunities.
LifeTimers Leadership Team
- Co-Directors: Linda Mason & Kay Morrison
- Co-Secretaries: Carol Hagler & Lisa Shinkins
- Co-Treasurers: Melissa Brown & Anna Dillon
- Programs: Debby Bussey, John & Kay Franklin, Jeni Cook Furr & Ray Furr, Mary Moses, Ed & Mary Nichols, Bob Reddick, and Ed Twedt
- Arrangements & Decorations: Carol Hagler & Lonnie Shuler
- Public Relations: Derlene Williams
- IT & Technical Set-Up: Lance Mayes
- Day Trip Coordinator: Lonnie Shuler
- Name Tags: Susan Dumas
- CAR (Catch A Ride) & Caller Coordinator: Debbie Bussey
- Callers: Kathy Barnes, Barbara Cage, Anna Dillon, Kay Ely, Ann Elizabeth Howell, Betty Claire Jackson, Marion Manuel, Linda Mason, Jeannette McDonald, Becky Miller, Kay Myers, Sheila Norton, Cheryl Sharp, Becky Upchurch, and Marvella Woods
- Cook Team: Kathy Barnes, Shirley Cowden, Edith Geurin, Mary Russell, Bunnie Van Leeuwen, and John Myers (beverages)
- Photographers: John Myers & John Franklin
- Physical Setup & Take Down Chairs & Tables: Ramiro Hernandez
- Newsletter Editor: Barbara Higdon
Click here to email photos and tidbits
If you are not currently a member of our LifeTimers group, you are missing out on lots of fun. As LifeTimers, we “live LIFE fully for the TIME God gives us.” We warmly welcome Woodland’s members who are 50+ and their friends (we have a strict “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy where age is concerned, so don’t let that keep you away).
This is a great opportunity for enjoying a delightful lunch and getting to know others while being entertained by guest performers or speakers. LifeTimers also sponsors local day trips and extended destination trips.
LifeTimers gather together on the third Thursday of the month from September through May in Maresh Hall at 11:00 AM.
A LifeTimers one-time membership costs $10; our delicious lunch is $5.
October 21 — Deedy Wright — Wildflowers of Texas
November 11 — Mary Ellen goree — Her Story and Music
December 16 — Daniel, Lois, & Edie — Christmas Music and Sing-Along
January 20 — Al Staggs, Performing Artist — Comedic Impersonations — Postponed until the fall due to COVID
February 17 — Hans & Linda Liebe — Bingo Fun
March 17 — Conrad Navarro — An American Tale
April 21 — Sandra Aviles — Information I Should Leave for My Family
May 19 — Center for the Intrepid presents “A Soldier’s Tale”
LifeTimers Newsletters are sent monthly through MailChimp.