- Saturday, August 19, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Our sister program at Northwest Community Church will join us, and we’ll invite folks from other local programs as well.
- Our trainer for the day, Valerie Sartor, teaches at the Defense Language Institute here and has a lot of experience training teachers.
- can teach morning and/or night classes
- teach 1, 2, 3, or 4 mornings a week
- teach 1 or 2 evenings a week
Wednesday Discussion Group Leaders
- are needed on Wednesdays
- facilitate conversations with small groups once a week
- are provided a list of questions and a small group of ESL students
- schedule regular, private meetings with students
Childcare for ESL Teachers
- We need people who can volunteer to watch the teachers’ preschool children during the ESL classes. (Note: childcare is not open to ESL students at this time.)